only skirt and shirt, nine west pumps, ray ban shades
Absolute bullet-point randomness:
- Not having seen my mum for a year, as she lives in Sweden, it's amazing how much I've missed having an equally lunatic person in da house. We drink coffee together, we do manicures, she takes care of my clothes, she prepares my meals, we share wine bottles, oh the little joys.
- Theres a lot of food inside here. I mean A LOT. Mum-made food and tons of my beloved Swedish candy. I'm turning into round shape. I hope you'll never notice.
- I have to start working out again. I've already said "next week" for 5 weeks in a row. And I see no silver lining in the horizon. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I guess it's because of that strict carbohydrate regime.
- My hibertated shopping spree is wide awake again. Asos, Franklin, Spartoo, sponsorships and presents from companies. I greet my mailman with a high five after all that online fashion orgy.
- I own dozens of plaid shirts, but I never have enough. The same thing happens with stripes in spring time. Hopeless case.
- I am seriously thinking of changing my hair. This is my natural shade, which has started turning darker with the pass of time; I have never dyed them, burnt them, tortured them but I am in a desperate need for a change. I don't use to overthink concerning my appearance, but for me, hair is a very serious thing. Plus, my hair stylist is a men's hairstylist, with no coloring experience, and I cannot easily trust my hair to anybody else. First world problems, I know.
Have a lovely weekend!